Monday, May 09, 2011

Ditched Helicopter Award for lousy service to E Buyer

I purchased a Bluetooth Targus remote control for my slides from EBuyer only to find on delivery that whilst it said it was Mac compatible the instructions did not cover for a Mac.
I therefore spoke to the technical people at Targus who told me I had been sols an obsolete remote that was no longer supported and that I should return to the seller and seek a refund.
This I did only for the women at EBuyer to tell me that "We are perfectly entitled to advertise sell obsolete products and not tell people that they are". She also demanded to know why I had spoken to Targus as EBuyer had their own technical people.
All quite staggeringly appalling.

A well earned Ditched Helicopter therefore goes to EBuyer.com

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Roger Harrop, The CEO Expert, has spent over 25 years leading international business at the highest level, ultimately a plc, putting him in a unique position to deal with contemporary business challenges. He is ranked in the top 10 of Management and Strategy Speakers worldwide by Speaker Wiki and twice voted by the members of The Academy for Chief Executives 'Speaker of the Year' He is an, Oxford, UK based, international motivational business growth speaker who inspires and entertains his audiences with his acclaimed Staying in the Helicopter® programmess. Over 20000 CEOs, business leaders in 40 countries have achieved transformational change through his thought provoking and entertaining talks laced with real-life stories, anecdotes and humour. Roger is an author, accredited SME business advisor, mentor, and independent director and has run businesses for major multi-national corporations. He is a Past-President of The Professional Speakers Association, a former Vice-President of The Institution of Mechanical Engineers, and a Liveryman with The Worshipful Company of Marketers.